Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Chocolate Chip Oreo Cookies





The only thing that could possibly make chocolate chip cookies better is to put Oreos in them.
I made these cookies once before but i crushed the Oreos too small and you couldn't even taste them so this time I made sure to barley crush them into chunks and they turned out ten times better, at least.
I brought them to work and they were eaten pretty fast, along with the leftover Oreos so I think that my coworkers liked them too. I used reduced fat Oreos, but you don't have to!
I got the recipe from my favorite cooking blog, Lovin' From The Oven

Chocolate Chip Oreo Cookies

1 stick of butter, (softened)
6 tablespoons sugar
6 tablespoons brown sugar
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/4 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
11 broken Oreos
1 cup chocolate chip cookies

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cream butter and sugars until well combined.
Add egg and vanilla until mixed.
Combine flour, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl.
Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, when mixed together, stir in the chocolate chips.
With a medium cookie scoop, scoop dough onto a baking sheet.
Bake for ten minutes or until cooked but still soft.
Let cool for a few minutes before transferring to cooling rack.


No comments:

Post a Comment