Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Best of 2011

Happy New Year everyone!
I apologize for it being late but I'm back!
I wanted my first post of 2012 to look back and recap my first year of blogging.
These are my favorites from last year, what were yours? Did you try them?

January: Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies


These are one of my favorite cookies. Period. They are so simple to make and so wonderful to eat. I actually had to hide my batch from my grandfather before he ate them all. I'd microwave them for a few seconds and have gooey chocolate  minty goodness.



These cookies are an instant classic. Anything with white chocolate, any chocolate really, and raspberry is my favorite and these cookies are immediately everyones favorite. They're soft and the more raspberry the better!

April: Crispy Italian Panini


I know, my photography skills were bad for this one. But this panini is so good. Super easy to make, but it its sweet and you wont even stop eating it until it's all gone. Seriously.

June: Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes


These cupcakes take forever to make, but they are so worth it. You cant stop eating them, I don't know why it is about raspberry in baked goods, but they are ten times better than everything else.

July: Raspberry Crumb Bars

I think that when i make these again I'll add more raspberry, but they were pretty good as is. They weren't hard to make, I think I had five myself. I already have plans to make these again.

August: Red Velvet Cupcakes

I hadn't had red velvet until this year when a co-worker asked me to make these before I moved. I know know that I was doing my taste buds a huge injustice. Not to mention that the cream cheese frosting on these was beyond my expectations. So good.

September: Cherry Coke Cupcakes

Cherry Coke is my favorite soda, especially when made with grenadine. I think the best way to bake is by making things you'll love. They just add that extra touch.

October: Summer Hash

I know something that looks and tastes this good couldn't be healthy. But it is. This meal is the best of all worlds. Now I'm getting hungry..

November: Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcakes

I think the best part of these cupcakes were the frosting, it was so good. The cupcakes were really yummy too.

December: Raspberry Cream Cheese Brownies
Again. Raspberry. If i could go on anymore about how in love with it you would be so bored with it. But they were rich and chocolatey and perfect. Make them and you will be in love.


So that's my year.
It was pretty great if I don't say so myself.
28 posts, 1500 views, 10 different countries viewing, 4 followers, 3 comments and now i have a twitter! @learnasyougo_
Here's to 2012, I'm going to work hard to make this blog even better with more experience and delicious food.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment